Our Vision is a community where all children feel loved, respected and encouraged to develop to their fullest potential.
Our program is planned to promote positive growth in the lives of all children. We will adopt a holistic approach that enables each child to develop their social, physical, emotional and intellectual abilities. We know that each child is unique and special and positive early childhood experiences are instrumental for a child’s overall development in later life. Our program will promote and maintain a safe environment that creates an opportunity for children to develop and grow in a positive manner through appropriate role modeling.
Our Mission is to provide high quality education and childcare in a safe, respectful and inclusive environment that builds a foundation for life-long learning.
- Safety – The Preschool Centre (PSC) will provide a safe environment for all.
- Inclusion – All children are welcomed.
- Positive Learning Environment – An engaging and well-equipped learning environment that includes exceptional educators.
- Fiscal Responsibility – A responsibility to its members and the community to manage our finances in a manner that will ensure our long-term sustainability
- Quality Employer – We strive to provide an environment for staff that fosters employee success and commitment to the PSC.
- Accountability – Open communication with stakeholders is a key component in building positive long-term relationships.
- Partnerships – Fostering mutually beneficial partnerships within the community.